Uma, Kamila, Kimaya and Sasha
Meet our October profiles, Uma, her two granddaughters Kamila and Kimaya, and their mom Sasha! As long-standing members, the family started to use the CGC when the girls were little and visited Child Minding. Now in Grades 1 and 5, the girls are a common sight in the After School Program and on the playground, but can also be found racing on the Track with their mom, or making a splash in the pool with their Nanny Uma! For the family, the Centre is more than just a place to be healthy and active, but also a place where fitness and family come together to create life-long memories.
"It's important for us to stay active so that we can keep up with the younger kids and continue making memories together."
- Where is your hometown?
- What is your favourite workout routine or your current fitness goal/accomplishment?
- What do you like about the CGC/where will we find you in the CGC?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite book/movie/TV show?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favourite motivational quote?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?