Clyde is a devoted and hard-working CGC member. The Track is where you'll find him most often; he walks 15 km every time he visits, is eager to welcome and help anyone new to the Track, and frequently encourages staff to share a lap or two with him. Clyde is such a fan of the Centre, he's convinced his two sons to get their own memberships, finding joy in sharing health and wellness with his loved ones. As someone who is always in the mood to engage in a friendly chat or send a warm smile your way, we’re delighted to have a member like Clyde.
"Without health and fitness, you have nothing."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favourite book, movie or TV show?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What is your current workout goal or accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?