Check out the Canada Games Centre…again!
We’re excited for the return of the 2-Week Access Pass Program, in partnership with the Keshen Goodman Public Library.
How it works:
- The 2-Week Access Pass can be used by a single user or any combination of up to 2 adults and 3 children living in the same household.
- With this pass, you will have access to CGC’s Aquatics Centre, Fitness Centre (ages 18+), Drop-in Group Exercise classes (ages 12+), indoor Track and Field House.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check out this pass. Anyone under age 18 must have a parent or guardian sign it out.
- To check out a pass you can visit the Keshen Goodman Public Library or go online and place a hold just like a book via the Halifax Public Libraries website. You need to have an active library card to do this. If you have questions about how to get a library card, you can call 902.490.5738.
Helpful Tips and Important Info:
- The Keshan Goodman Public Library is located across the street from CGC at 330 Lacewood Drive.
- Bring your Access Pass to the CGC every time you visit; we can’t let you in without it.
- Check the schedules for activity availability: Aquatics schedule; Field House & Track schedule; Drop-in Fitness schedule
- Make sure you read and follow the Rules & Regulations of the facility. They are also posted within the facility.
- Everyone planning to use the pass from your household must arrive and leave at the same times, because you are only given one access pass to get into the CGC.
- Don’t forget to bring your swim trunks or bathing suit, towel, athletic wear, indoor running shoes, and lock.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to use the Fitness Centre — proof of age (ID) will be requested.
- Children ages 7 years old or younger must stay within arms’ reach of a parent or guardian (18+ years) at a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children. Youth ages 8 to 11 years old must have a parent or guardian in the building at all times.
- Remember the loan program is for 2 weeks or 14 days.
Returning the pass:
- At the end of your loan period, return the pass (with the lanyard attached) to Keshen Goodman Library or the CGC Customer Service Desk. Don’t be late returning your pass! We have a limited number of passes, so if you are late returning yours that means that someone else is missing out on the fun.
While visiting the CGC, don’t hesitate to ask our staff if you have any questions. We’re here to help!