Lifesaving Society’s Swim for Life Program
Based on the internationally recognized Swim to Survive standard, the CGC follows the Lifesaving Society’s Swim for Life Program which focuses on basic survival skills and proper swimming technique – fun from day one!
Swim for Life starts by developing strong foundation and personal self-rescue skills, then continues on by challenging swimmers to develop stronger swimming strokes. Success oriented and fun for the entire family, there is something for everyone in the Swim for Life program.
Aquatics Programs continued commitment to Quality
We are committed to quality programs and a positive experience for all students and parents. To ensure this, we organize our programs to meet everyone’s needs.
- 35 & 50 minute classes (increased from 30 & 45 minute classes).
- 9 week program (allows us to not schedule classes during holidays).
- Scheduled 5 minute rotation/evaluation/connect with parents time between classes.
- Expanded parent & tot classes.
- Expanded preschool 4 & 5 classes.
2020 Summer Camps & Programs Guide
Online | April 21st, beginning at 8:00am
In-person | April 23rd, beginning at 8:00am
Online | April 28th, beginning at 8:00am
In-person | May 5th, beginning at 8:00am