About Our Aquatics/Fitness Classes
Are you looking to cross-train or try something new? With more than 65 Drop-In Fitness classes a week included in your membership or day pass, there is something for everyone! These classes are designed for all fitness levels (unless otherwise noted). Zumba, Aquafit, interval training, Yoga, and more – pick your favourites from our Drop-in Fitness Schedule available online or at the Customer Service Desk (printed copies of the schedule are also available at the Customer Service Desk).
Group Fitness Classes
All drop-in classes are free to members or covered by your day pass fees. We encourage participants to arrive early for classes (especially yoga classes).
Yoga & Spin Sign-in
Cards are available for Yoga & Spin, classes 15 minutes prior to class start time at the Fitness Centre Desk. New participants are encouraged to arrive early to meet our instructor, request modifications as needed and get set up with the proper equipment.
- Hydrorider sign-in sheet available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Participants must sign-up in order to participate in the class.
- Sign-up commences 90 minutes before the class starts and must be done in-person.
- No sign-ups will be taken over the phone.
- Each person must sign themselves up and cannot sign another person in.
- Once signed in, participants will be given a hydrorider card to be turned in to the instructor at the beginning of the class in order to participate.
- Don’t forget your water shoes! They are required for this class.
Youth ages 12 years of age or older may attend group fitness classes. We offer Child Minding services are available for ages 2 months to 12 years.
Please note children 7 & under may not use the pool on their own and must stay within arm’s reach of a parent or guardian (18+ yrs) throughout the facility.
We try our best not to cancel classes; however if we need to, you will find the information on our website (in a red alert bar at the top of the screen and on the individual schedule pages), on Facebook, on Twitter, near the entrance doors, and on the notice boards within the Centre at least one hour in advance.
Please note: On holidays, we offer a reduced number of classes and will post these changes in advance on our website and fitness notice boards within the facility.