Membership Types & Rates
We have membership options for individuals, families, youth and seniors. Sign up for a membership that fits your lifestyle – one month, six month, and annual memberships are available.
You can purchase your membership any time at the Canada Games Centre Customer Service Desk. With your membership you’ll have access to the entire facility, discounts and special invites to member-only events**
*prices above do not include tax.
Youth: Youth members can access the Fitness Centre at 14 years old.
To sign up for a youth membership, a parent/guardian (19+ years) signature is required on the Membership Agreement.
Family: Includes up to two adults and however many children under the age of 19 living in the same house. Family members must be related by blood, marriage, common-law, adoption or legal guardianship to be eligible for family membership.
Add-On: Use an Add-On membership to add on your family member to your adult, young professional or senior membership. Add-Ons can also be used to add an extra adult to a family membership. Add-Ons must reside in the same household as the main member to qualify.
**Please note: Only annual members qualify for member advanced program registration or member discounts.
Here’s how many times you need to visit the Centre to make your annual membership worth your investment:
- Five times per month Adult Membership, Senior Membership, Youth Membership, or Family Membership
- Six times per month Young Professional Membership
Undecided about membership?
- Try out the Centre and see all we have to offer with the purchase of a Day or 10 Punch Pass.
- To book a tour of the facility, please contact Membership at 902.490.2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also offer Corporate and Fee Assistance memberships