Harold Sponagle is 93 years young, and a very active member at the CGC. He comes three times a week to get his workout in and says the Gentle Aquafit drop-in class is the best thing for his arthritis. Not only is he a big fan of Gentle Aquafit - he will enthusiastically recommend it to anyone - he's also a fan of the CGC in general and all it has to offer for seniors. The pool may be his go-to, but Harold makes use of all the amenities to keep his goal of working as hard as he can for as long as possible. Thanks for being such an inspiration for healthy, active living Harold!
"I wish seniors would take the time to check out the CGC and all it has to offer them."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your current workout goal or accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?