Jeremy Eng has been a member at the CGC since he was 7 years old (he's 15 now) and has been playing badminton in the Field House for just as long. Jeremy's dad got him into badminton when he would bring him and his two sisters to play. He was also a member of the CGC Swim Academy Summer Swim Team the past couple years, but you can tell badminton is his go-to activity. Eight years is a good amount of time to accumulate some serious badminton skills, but Jeremy is still at the CGC almost every day since reopening, working on getting even better!
"[My favourite CGC memory is] playing badminton with my dad and sisters."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
- What is your current workout goal or proudest accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?