Press Play | Facility Reopening Update
As always, the health and safety of our members, users and staff is our first priority. To support this priority during the COVID-19 pandemic, additional measures and changes in services are required. Our reopening plan follows the current advice of Public Health experts, mandated legislation and takes into consideration best practices from similar facilities and sports organizations in Canada and internationally.
Press Play | Stage 3 Began August 31st, 2020: Press Play Stage 3 Details
Fall 2020 Program Guide
Fall Registration Dates
Online: September 15th, beginning at 8:00am
In-person: September 17th, beginning at 8:00am
Online: September 22nd, beginning at 8:00am
In-person: September 24th, beginning at 8:00am
From cardio to weights, yoga to circuits—if it keeps you fit, active, & healthy—it happens here.
Fitness Centre Features
- Lots of bright workout space —11,500 square feet of it, to be exact!—located on the 2nd floor
- Get the machine you want with 75 pieces of cardio equipment and no sign up sheets
- Try our weight circuit, pin-select & free-weights
- Stretch, strengthen and practice yoga in our relaxing Fitness Studio, featuring a panoramic view
- Feel good knowing we’re environmentally friendly: recycled rubber flooring is just one way we keep things green
We’re committed to helping you develop the strategies and techniques that will help you reach your goals. Tell us where you want to go, and we’ll design a road map to get you there.
The first step is with Simply Fit, a free 45-minute small group session for members designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of the Fitness Centre. Perfect for both brand new gym goers looking to learn the ropes, and for fitness centre veterans looking to boost their personal goals.
And why not try a Drop-in Group Fitness Class? These classes are included with your membership with us, and are a great way to stay motivated in a fun way.