If you've ever noticed a shadow boxer on the Track, odds are it's Steven. He has been a dedicated CGC member for the past 4 years, but his commitment to working out started in his teens. His CGC routine features a variety of strength, endurance, and hand-eye coordination exercises that utilize all the areas of the facility. When he's not actively getting in a workout for himself at the CGC, he is probably busy helping run practices for the Halifax Hurricanes, roller dancing or outside seeking new adventures underwater or on the trails. If you've had the pleasure of speaking with Steven, you would likely describe him as friendly and incredibly motivating. But if you haven't met him yet, just watching him work out with such focus is enough to want to stick to your own routine.
"I’ve never stopped training it has always been my way – It’s what keeps me grounded."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What is your current workout goal?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Why is fitness important to you?
- What is your favorite food or indulgence?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favorite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?