We're finishing off another year of inspirational member profiles with a strong youth member named Jha-Zeyia Butts. Inspirational and strong describe Jha-Zeyia perfectly; at 10 years old, she successfully completed her Bronze Star, a swimming course that helps develop and test lifesaving skills. Next, she's got her sights set on earning her Bronze Medallion and working towards becoming a lifeguard. This past October, she inspired others with her entrepreneurial spirit. She was one of 13 young women and girls who presented at an International Day of the Girl event held at Mount Saint Vincent University.
"Just give the pools and slides a try and you will be proud of yourself that you did..."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favorite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now ?
- What is your current workout goal or proudest accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?