Umme Sardar has been an active member of the CGC community since 2019. Having moved from Ontario to overseas and then back to Canada to be near family in Halifax, Umme has the nicest things to say about how CGC members and staff made her feel welcome. Active from a young age, she says fitness is a way of life for her and she stayed motivated from home with our May and June Fitness Challenges. She calls the CGC her happy place and has been a regular since we reopened.
I feel happy here. It's fitness with a smile, the staff and members make me feel welcome and part of a community.
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your current workout goal or proudest accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?