Sabela Fesseha has been a dedicated member at the CGC since 2014. She's always known the importance of keeping active - especially with a job where she sits for a good portion of her workday. While the two soccer teams she plays for aren't practicing right now, Sabela is focused on consistently working out. Exercising just makes her feel better which, she says, is a strong incentive to keep up a healthy, active routine!
It's about overall health. I feel my best when I exercise regularly.
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain and active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favorite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now ?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your current workout goal or proudest accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?