Melissa Mmoloke can often be found making rounds on the Track training for races. Since becoming a member last year, Melissa has successfully completed two half marathons, including the most recent Bluenose Half Marathon. With no signs of stopping, she's already training for her next race, the PEI Half Marathon, this fall! Melissa also enjoys group fitness classes and the motivating environment they create.
"I want to be healthy, fit and strong, and be a good role model for my daughters."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favorite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What is your current workout goal or accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?