No need to readjust your screen, Bernie's photo is right-side up! If you are a morning Fitness Centre goer, you've likely seen his headstands in action—he makes them look effortless. From the Fitness Centre to the Track, Bernie maintains his strength and flexibility with light-weight, high-repetition exercises and always includes a good stretching routine. When he's not busy working out or catching up with other CGC members, Bernie is a published storyteller and linguist in traditional Mi’kmaw language.
"My mental health benefits from my good physical conditioning."
- Where is your hometown?
- What motivates you to be active? Why is fitness important to you?
- What do you like about the CGC? Where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite workout routine or your current fitness goal/accomplishment?
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your movie/book/TV show?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?