You play while they play.
We are pleased to provide our members and day pass users with Child Minding services while you use the Centre.
Child Minding services are included in all annual memberships. This means that kids ages 2 months to 12 years old within the same household as an active annual member can play in Child Minding without paying an extra fee.
We use a pre-booking system for all children, which includes an online booking option.
Child Minding Details
- Children ages 2 months to 12 years
- 1.5 hour max time limit
- All waivers/forms must be completed before child(ren) can be left in Child Minding
- Parents must stay in the building while your child(ren) is in the care of our Child Minding services. If your child(ren) is experiencing any of the following ailments or symptoms, we ask that you not bring them into the Centre until their symptoms have subsided: cold, flu, fever, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach. Please understand our right to deny your child’s entry if they are displaying these symptoms as we do not want any illnesses passed on to other children and/or instructors.
- Children must be well behaved or parents will be asked to take them home
- All snacks must be kept in eating area and be peanut-free. Should we become aware of children with other anaphylactic allergies, parents will be asked not to bring those food items as well.
- Monday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Tuesday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Wednesday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Thursday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Friday 9am – 12:15pm
- Saturday 9am – 1:15pm
- Sunday 9am – 1:15pm
Please note: Holiday Child Minding hours are 9am-12:15pm and 5pm-8pm, unless otherwise noted in advance.
Please note: We are currently experiencing difficulties with online Child Minding bookings through the wishlist function. All times must must be booked directly through the shopping cart (posted September 4th, 2019).
- Annual members may book online, over the phone, or in-person up to 48 hours in advance
- All other members and non-members may book online or in-person up to 24 hours in advance
- Walk-ins are welcome if space allows
- Please notify us in advance at 902.490.2400 ext. 7 if you cannot make your booking. Booked spots will be held for 15mins before considered a “no show”. After 3 no-shows, you will no longer have the option to pre-book.
- Annual members: COMPLIMENTARY for children living in the same household
- Non-annual members and Non-members: $5 drop-in fee, with a discount for each additional child, payable at the Customer Service Desk. Punch passes for 12 Child Minding visits are also available for the price of 10.
- Drop-in fees for no-shows will not be refunded
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask our friendly Customer Service staff at 902.490.2400.
Have A Look Around
We’re constantly changing up the activities available in Child Minding, so the room may not always look exactly the same, but the fun never leaves!