Meet our member profile for January, Sean O'Malley (though many of you probably already know Sean, or have seen him walking the Track). He's at the CGC every day, usually twice, working on bettering his health. Sean was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, which prompted him to make his health a priority. By adopting healthy habits, which included regular visits to the CGC, he's now diabetes-free and 35 pounds lighter! Now that he's put a check mark next to one health goal, he's not stopping - it's onto improving his cardio.
"We only go through life once, so don't be afraid to live."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain and active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favorite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now ?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your current workout goal or proudest accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?