The Fitness Centre is where you will find Lily MacPherson. A member since 2013, Lily would come to the CGC with her dad and always wanted to do the big lifts. As soon as she was old enough to use the Fitness Centre, she started training for powerlifting competitions and hasn't looked back. Her dedication is paying off with a silver medal at Nationals in March and is currently training for the Commonwealth Games this summer.
"It (the CGC) has so many things for everyone, and the people are so nice and friendly."
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your current workout goal or accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?