Helen is not one to shy away from a challenge. Anyone who has been to Lianne's HIIT or Cardio Combat classes knows it's a tough workout, and Helen's a regular. She's been a CGC member since the beginning in 2011 and, on a whim, tried Cardio Combat and she hasn't looked back! Helen's dedication is paying off in many forms, but most recently she just upped her barbell weight on her bicep curls.
To keep my body working as well as I can [is what motivates me].
- Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about the CGC?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favorite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your current workout goal or accomplishment since starting at the CGC?