Interested in reserving a Badminton/Pickleball court? Here is how:
- Members will be able to reserve a court for a 1-hour time slot. During busy times, we reserve the right to limit it to a half-hour slot per membership.
- Members will be able to call the Field House Desk to book courts up to 2 days in advance.
- The Field House phone will only be answered between 9:30am and 9:30pm. The number for the Field House Desk is 902.490.4507.
- Members cannot book courts on behalf of another member; one court will be reserved per call or membership presented at the Field House Desk.
Day Pass Users
- Day Pass Users must reserve a court in-person. A half-hour time slot per group (2-4 people) may be reserved; larger groups (5-8 people) can now sign up for a 1-hour time slot.
- Day Pass Users can call the Field House Desk at 902.490.4507 to check on current availability of the courts, but may not book over the phone.
- Groups can reserve future courts 15 minutes through their current booking. (i.e. Group booked at 3pm can reserve the 3:30pm slot at 3:15pm)
- 10 punch-passes are not classified as memberships
- Group consisting of 1 day-pass user and 1 member = 1 hour booking
- For groups larger than 15 people, please contact our Facility Rentals & Events Coordinator for full court bookings at 902.490.2238.
- No pre-booking available during Pickleball Sessions #1 & #2 on Wednesdays from 9:30am-12:30pm.
Drop-in Pickleball Sessions
Pickleball Session #1 | 9:30am-11am
Pickleball Session #2 | 11am-12:30pm
Drop-in Pickleball on Courts 1, 2 & 3
Drop-in Intermediate/Advanced Pickleball on Courts 4 & 5
Drop-in sign-up is required; in-person, day of as of 8am for a 9:30am start. First come, first served. 18 spots available per session.
There is also a second session from 11am-12:30pm. If the second session is not full, then participants from the first session can stay if they wish.
Now Offering Pickleball Instruction
Pickleball is the fastest growing court sport in North America and is suitable for all athletic abilities.
Tuesdays 1pm-2pm in the Field House from May 29th to June 26th
Similiar to our Drop-in Fitness classes, this drop-in session is included with your membership or day pass. No sign-up required. An instructor will lead you through 1-hour of Pickleball instruction in a safe, fun and inclusive environment.