Interested in reserving a Badminton/Pickleball court? Here is how:
- Members will be able to reserve a court for a 1-hour time slot. During busy times, we reserve the right to limit it to a half-hour slot per membership.
- Members will be able to call the Field House Desk to book courts up to 48 hours in advance.
- The Field House phone will only be answered between 9:30am and 9:30pm. The number for the Field House Desk is 902.490.4507.
- Members cannot book courts on behalf of another member; one court will be reserved per call or membership presented at the Field House Desk.
Day Pass Users
- Day Pass Users must reserve a court in-person. A half-hour time slot per group (2-4 people) may be reserved; larger groups (5-8 people) can now sign up for a 1-hour time slot.
- Day Pass Users can call the Field House Desk at 902.490.4507 to check on current availability of the courts, but may not book over the phone.
- Groups can reserve future courts 15 minutes through their current booking. (i.e. Group booked at 3pm can reserve the 3:30pm slot at 3:15pm)
- 10 punch-passes are not classified as memberships
- Group consisting of 1 day-pass user and 1 member = 1 hour booking
- For groups larger than 15 people, please contact our Facility Rentals & Events Coordinator for full court bookings at 902.490.2238.
- No pre-booking available during Pickleball Sessions #1 & #2 on Wednesdays from 9:30am-12:30pm.