Press Play | Facility Reopening Update
As always, the health and safety of our members, users and staff is our first priority. To support this priority during the COVID-19 pandemic, additional measures and changes in services are required. Our reopening plan follows the current advice of Public Health experts, mandated legislation and takes into consideration best practices from similar facilities and sports organizations in Canada and internationally.
Please note the Aquatics Centre is not available in Stage 1 of our reopening plan.
Press Play | Stage 2 – Begins July 20th
- Aquatics Centre will reopen for lane swimming, aquafit and CGC summer camps. Like all other activities, online booking will be required.
- Summer Camps begin with small groups of 8 campers and 2 leaders. Camp groups will be kept separate from each other and other facility users.
- Introduction of a Press Play Pass and Pay As You Go options for members and non-members.
- More comprehensive details on Stage 2 will be available on Thursday, July 9th.
Make a splash in our massive Aquatics Centre—where fitness and fun collide.
Challenge yourself with a lane swim, get your heart pumping with an aquafit class, create a memory at a family swim or learn something new with a swim lesson—it happens here.
- Take a dip in the 25-metre Leisure Pool
- Practice your butterflies and backstrokes in the eight-lane Competition Pool
- Splash around in our shallow Tots Pool
- Play around in the sprinklers and spray features
- Show off your acrobatic skills and spring off one of our 4 diving boards
- Spin your way down one (or both!) of our water slides
- Heat up in the Sauna
- Relax in the therapeutic Hot Tub
- Need motivation? Try exercising in one of our led Aquafit classes
Ride along with Matt down the yellow and blue water slides and you won’t even get wet!