Laura Nuth truly enjoys all 176,000 sq. ft. of the CGC! She joined the Centre with her family in 2011, following the 2011 Winter Canada Games and after her oldest son had the opportunity to use the facility to train before competing in Judo. They joined as a family because of the variety of activities available, often spending 3 to 4 hours per day moving between classes and the pool. Fast forward to this year and not even covid-related closures can keep Laura from staying active. She participated in CGC's virtual classes whenever possible last spring and again during this latest pause on in-person classes. When attending the CGC, workouts taught by Tracy, Liudmilla and Amanda are among her favourites. She is also often the first person in the pool and the last one out!
"I'm everywhere! The pool, the gym and the studios. My favourite activities push me physically and get my heart rate up."
- Where is your hometown?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle/why is fitness so important to you?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
- What is your go-to workout song or what are you listening to right now?
- What is your favourite movie/book/TV show?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your current workout goal or proudest accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
- What was your first impression of the CGC?
- What is your favourite memory of the CGC?
- What do you wish other people knew about the CGC?