Jack Yee has a deep connection with the CGC. It was in the Aquatics Centre where he conquered his fear of water and learned to swim at age 60. These days, it's Pickleball that's caught Jack’s attention after being introduced to the sport by a fellow and memorable member named George. George has sadly since passed away, but not before teaching Jack all about Pickleball. Jack now competes in tournaments and has made many new friends through the Pickleball community. Jack credits George for bringing together such a great group of players at the CGC. As a member committed to health and physical activity, you never know where Jack might pop up – in the pool, Fitness Centre, or on the Pickleball courts. But one thing is for certain, that wherever he is, he will be sporting a big smile on his face.
"The CGC offers value, location, friendly staff and many choices of various activities."
- Where is your hometown?
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle; why is fitness so important to you?
- What is your favourite workout routine?
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
- What is your favourite food or indulgence?
- What is your favorite memory of the CGC?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your current workout goal or accomplishment since starting at the CGC?