This Challenge is meant to spark your healthy habits and help move your body more for the month of May with help from our CGC Fitness Team.
What’s it all about:
- A month-long workout plan guided by our CGC Exercise Specialists, Allison Keller and Amanda Parker, Amber Allan, Fitness & Wellness Coordinator, and Candice Brown, Fitness Programmer.
- The plan includes:
- Live High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), yoga practices and Dance Fusion classes
- A variety of focused workouts targeting the upper and lower body
- Built-in rest days to support recovery and going at your own pace
- Each workout will offer multi-level instruction so that everyone can have the workout best suited for them. Push yourself, but stay safe and listen to your body.
- Join before May 1st to to get the full month’s benefit of movement. You can still join after May 1st, but you won’t receive the workouts you’ve missed.
- The Challenge is designed for ages 12 years and up. Parent/guardian permission is required for youth under 19 to sign up.
Meet the Challenge Team:
What you’ll need:
- A computer, or other device, that can be linked to Zoom for the live workouts
- An area in your home or outdoors where you can exercise safely
- If you have small hand weights great, if not don’t worry – workouts are designed with minimal equipment in mind. A water bottle can also be filled and used instead of weights to help increase the intensity of certain exercises
How to join:
- Simply fill out the form below to sign up for the challenge! Workouts will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- After you sign up, you’ll receive your official Welcome to the Challenge email within 24 hours. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so you don’t miss it!