Spring 2017 Program Guide Now Online
February 17, 2017
This spring, it happens here!
Dive right into the Spring 2017 Guide and find programs just for you. We’ve added new ones and fine tuned your faves to keep you active. As always, our programs offer something for all ages, interests, and fitness levels while focusing on physical literacy and Sport For Life principles. Here are just some of the highlights…
- Karate for all ages | More times being offered for this program, starting at age 4 through to seniors
- Play School | Learn agility, balance and coordination, practice swim skills and have fun while getting ready for big school
- Try a new sport – Badminton, Tennis, Rhythmic Gymnastics or Wrestling
Fitness and Wellness
- New Moms and Dads can get in shape and have fun with their little ones in Post Natal Aqua Fitness or Stroller Circuit
- New youth programs added | Youth Yoga & Meditation and Youth Indoor Spin available for ages 7-12 and 12-17
- Active Rx: Exercise and Cancer | A fitness program designed specifically to support anyone who is pre-treatment, undergoing, or post treatment for cancer
- Don’t forget our Saturday Workshops – Kettlebell, Joint Mobility, and new Food Smart Workshop
- Swimming lessons start at the Parents & Tots level through to Adult lessons
- CGC Aquatics Clubs provide the opportunity to enhance your aquatics skills, have fun, compete locally & make new friends – try our Water Polo Club, Diving Club, Jr. Lifesaving Club or Spring Training for our Summer Swim Team.
*SAVE THE DATE | 3 ON 3 Basketball Tournament on Saturday, May 27th
The CGC’s 3 ON 3 Basketball Tournament returns to the courts on Saturday, May 27th from 8am to 8pm. Recruit your team to play in the U12 or U14 categories. All players receive a reversible shirt and play a minimum of three games, with a free throw contest during the tournament.
Spring 2017 Programs & Services
Click to view the Spring 2017 Program Guide
SPRING REGISTRATION DATES
Registration for each date opens at 8am.
Online | February 21st
In-person | February 23rd
Online | February 28th
In-person | March 7th