2020 Summer Camps & Programs registration postponed indefinitely
The status of our summer programming will be determined at a later date, pending our reopening date and health restrictions as directed by the Province. Thanks for your understanding! Stay safe.
COVID-19 | CGC closed until further notice – May 28th Update
Thursday, May 28th, 2020 - While our reopening date remains uncertain, reopening plans are being submitted to the Province.
Read more »