CGC Masters Swimmers Make a Splash at Nationals
2016 Canadian Masters Swimming Championship Results
June 22, 2016
Three members from our Masters Swim Club spent their May long weekend competing at the 2016 Canadian Masters Swimming Championships. Held at the Etobicoke Olympium in Ontario from May 20th – 23rd, Cassandra Jones, Linda Rodie, and Jacob Beaulieu swam very well and proudly brought home some shiny hardware.
Jones placed top three in five of her events, including:
- Gold in the Women’s 25-29 50m and 200m Backstroke
- Bronze in the Women’s 25-29 100m Backstroke
- Silver in the Women’s 25-29 50m Freestyle
Rodie placed top five in five of her events, including:
- Silver in the Women’s 50–54 400m and 1500m Freestyle
- Bronze in the Women’s 50-54 800m Freestyle
Beaulieu placed in the top seven in all of his events, including:
- Bronze in the Men’s 18–24 50m and 100m Backstroke
- Bronze in the Men’s 18-24 50m and 100m Breaststroke
To see the rest of the results from the competition, please visit the Canadian Masters Swimming Championships website.