NEW-Fall Drop-in Group Fitness Schedule Available
September 17, 2014
Although summer has come and gone, and chillier weather is lurking around the corner we have a drop-in fitness class line-up sure to keep you warm and smiling. It’s chock-full of great options – no classes have been removed, but a couple have been tweaked and we’ve even added a few!
- NEW-Pilates Mat Essentials, Mondays at 7pm
- NEW-BRB (Bike/Row/Butt), Wednesdays at 6:15pm
- Fluid Flow – This is Allison’s Kick Asana yoga class reborn and moved to a later time and new location on Wednesdays
- Kristen has changed her Saturday morning Pump’d class to Zumba/Conditioning Blast
- Zumba Gold is back on Wednesday & Friday mornings
- Location name change: The Cycle studio is now called the Personal Training Studio
- Wednesday’s All Levels Flow class location has changed to the Dance Studio but Monday’s class will remain in the Fitness Studio
Click here to view the new Drop-in Fitness Schedule for September 22nd to December 7th
As always, the descriptions of each class are listed on the back (page 2) of the schedule, but we’ve listed the new ones for you below:
Pilates – Mat Essentials with Bridgitte
Location: Dance Studio
This class involves a series of controlled movements that will engage both your body and mind. The primary focus is on awareness of the spine, core strength and flexibility. The outcome is a balanced body which is strong and supple, flat stomach, balanced legs, and a strong back.
BRB – Bike/Row/Butt with TL
Location: Personal Training Studio
Your trip starts with a 20 minute ride through rolling hills, mountains and short course speed tracks, followed by a 10 minute river run and finishes with what will feel like an uphill climb….it’s going to be quite a ride.
Fluid Flow with Allison
Location: Fitness Studio
60 minutes of bending, balancing, and breathing are packed into this invigorating flow. Stretch, tone, and strengthen your body. Creative sequencing and modified instruction make for a fun and inclusive class.
Zumba/Conditioning Blast with Kristen
Location: Field House
30 min of ZUMBA, mixing low- intensity and high- intensity moves for an interval -style, calorie burning dance party. Then 30 minutes focussed on full body conditioning using weights, balls and bands, ending in a beneficial stretch. Perfect for all fitness levels with low to high intensity options.