Interested in reserving a Badminton/Pickleball court? Here is how:
- Members will be able to reserve a court for a 1-hour time slot. During busy times, we reserve the right to limit it to a half-hour slot per membership.
- Members will be able to call the Field House Desk to book courts for the day of or for the following day. The number for the Field House Desk is 902.490.4507.
- Members cannot book courts on behalf of another member; one court will be reserved per call or membership presented at the Field House Desk.
Day Pass Users
- Day Pass Users must reserve a court in-person. A half-hour time slot per group (2-4 people) may be reserved; larger groups (5-8 people) can now sign up for a 1-hour time slot.
- Day Pass Users can call the Field House Desk at 902.490.4507 to check on current availability of the courts, but may not book over the phone.
- Groups can reserve future courts 15 minutes through their current booking. (i.e. Group booked at 3pm can reserve the 3:30pm slot at 3:15pm)
- 10 punch-passes are not classified as memberships
- Group consisting of 1 day-pass user and 1 member = 1 hour booking
Please Note: For groups larger than 15 people, please contact our Facility Rentals & Events Coordinator for full court bookings at 902.490.2238.