Please note: Child Minding will be closed this Friday, November 16th to allow us to refinish the floor and to give the room a deep clean. We’ll reopen on Saturday, November 17th from 9am-1:15pm. Thank you for your understanding!
You play while they play.
We are pleased to provide our members and day pass users with child minding services while you use the Centre.
As of July 2nd, 2018, Child Minding services will be included in all annual memberships. This means that kids ages 2 months to 12 years old within the same household as an active annual member can play in Child Minding without paying an extra fee. Any active Annual Members with unused punches on a Child Minding punch pass as of July 2nd will receive a credit on their account for the remaining amount.
We are also moving to a pre-booking system for all children, which includes an online booking option.
Child Minding Details
- Children ages 2 months to 12 years
- 1.5 hour max time limit
- All waivers/forms must be completed before child(ren) can be left in Child Minding
- Parents must stay in the building while your child is in the care of our Child Minding services. If your child is experiencing any of the following ailments or symptoms, we ask that you not bring them into the Centre until their symptoms have subsided: cold, flu, fever, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach. Please understand that we cannot permit your child’s entry if they are displaying these symptoms for the health and safety of other children and our instructors.
- Monday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Tuesday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Wednesday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Thursday 9am – 12:15pm and 5pm – 8:15pm
- Friday 9am – 12:15pm
- Saturday 9am – 1:15pm
- Sunday 9am – 1:15pm
Please note: Holiday Child Minding hours are 9am-12:15pm, unless otherwise noted in advance.
- Annual members may book online, over the phone, or in-person up to 48 hours in advance
- All other members and non-members may book online or in-person up to 24 hours in advance
- Walk-ins are welcome if space allows
- Please notify us in advance at 902.490.2400 ext. 7 if you cannot make your booking. Booked spots will be held for 15mins before considered a “no show”. After 3 no-shows, you will no longer have the option to pre-book.
- Annual members: COMPLIMENTARY for children living in the same household
- Non-annual members and Non-members: $5 drop-in fee, with a discount for each additional child, payable at the Customer Service Desk. Punch passes for 12 Child Minding visits are also available for the price of 10.
- Drop-in fees for no-shows will not be refunded
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask our friendly Customer Service staff at 902.490.2400.
Have A Look Around
We’re constantly changing up the activities available in Child Minding, so the room may not always look exactly the same, but the fun never leaves!