Announcing our 2018 Summer Camps & Programs Guide
Summer Camps run July 2nd to August 31st
March 10, 2018
Get Ready for Summer with the CGC!
Have fun with us this summer and find programs just for you in our 2018 Summer Camps & Programs Guide. Your favorite summer camps and programs are back, along with some exciting new ones to keep you active. We continue to offer programs for all ages, interests and fitness levels during the summer focused on physical literacy and Sport For Life principles.
The fun begins July 2nd and runs weekly until August 31st. There are 24 unique camps to choose from in all, but here’s a little peek at what we’ve got in store:
- Superhero Training Camp | Race through superhero obstacles courses and be creative as you design your own superhero tools
- Outdoor Explorers Camp | If you love the outdoors, then this is the camp for you! Explore the local area to discover, learn and observe the outdoors, and head out for a special field trip.
- Robotics Camp | Maneuver your robots around a course, launch balls, view people with infrared technology & much more!
- New Camps include Basketball, Sport Conditioning and Mad Science
- CGC Swim Academy Summer Camps | Focus on stroke technique in the Swim Academy Competitive Swim Camp or build teamwork skills and improve fitness in the Swim Academy Water Polo Camp
- Multi-Sport camps, Volleyball, Karate, Diving, Run-Jump-Throw and more…
Fitness and Wellness
- Get a sweat on in Toughen Up – Level 1 or take the next challenge with specific strength training and endurance in Toughen Up – Level 2 or in a combo TRX & Kettlebell or Iron Circuit class
- Start your day early with CGC Exercise Specialist Melissa in Early Morning Boot Camp
- Take a nice, easy spin to warm up and progress to a more challenging pace in Introduction to Spin/Cycling
- The always popular Stroller Circuit with Amber helps you stay in shape and have fun without leaving your little one
- Team Strength & Conditioning and Personal Training will be running all summer long – and you can too!
- Dive into summer with swimming lessons that start at the Parents & Tots level through to Adult lessons
- The CGC Swim Academy is excited for the summer competition season! All of our aquatic sport teams under one umbrella, and with lots of opportunity to try them all – Summer Swim Team, Lifesaving Sport Team and Water Polo Team. Space is available for registration in the Masters Swim Team for July & August. If you have any questions, please reach out to Scott at email@example.com.
Online | March 27th, beginning at 8:00am
In-person | March 29th, beginning at 8:00am
Online | April 3rd, beginning at 8:00am
In-person | April 10th, beginning at 8:00am
NOTE: Deferred Payment option for Summer Camp registration is only available through in-person registration at the Customer Service Desk. For more information, please call our camps line at 902.490.2581.