***Updated Weather Notice – CLOSED Feb. 4th & Delayed Opening 4pm Feb. 5th***

No Comments

(6pm Update) As the snowstorm continues overnight and to support ongoing clean-up efforts, we’ve decided to delay opening until 4pm on Monday, February 5th. We will reassess at 2pm if we need to delay further. Program participants and rental groups affected by the delay will be emailed directly. Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and warm!