Non-members registered in our fee based programs will receive this red card the first time they register.
- Get access up to 30 mins before and during your registered program
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Forgot your Program Access Card?
No problem – check in at our Customer Service Desk to validate your registration in the program.
- Already have this card from registering in a previous programming session?
Great! It’ll reload itself with your new programs automatically. Just remember to bring it with you on the program start date and there’s no need to check in.
- Are you a CGC member?
Simply continue to use your membership card.
The fine print:
- Cards are handed out at the time of in-person registration or can be picked up prior to or on the program start date (provided you don’t already have one).
- Children under 12 will use the same Program Access Card as their accompanying adult. The card needs to be scanned for each individual, and visitors must enter gates one at a time allowing for them to open and close.
- If additional parents/guardians/spectators arrive after the participant has gained access, they are asked to check in with our Customer Service Desk to verify their child’s registration in the program, and then they will also be let in through the access gate.
- We understand that others may wish to watch their child during their program. Individuals may access the facility at the same time as the card holder, but will not be granted entrance if they arrive after the program participant swipes their card and enters
- There is a fee of $2 (plus tax) for lost Program Access Cards. Replacement fees can be paid using cash, debit/credit or household credits. Please note after the third time you’ve forgotten your card you’ll be required to purchase a replacement.