Positive Parenting Group for Mothers
October 2, 2014 – November 20, 2014
2006 Gottingen Street, Halifax NS
Family SOS – Positive Parenting Group for Mothers
This program is designed for all mothers seeking support. Single parenting, custody, visitation and co parenting issues will be addressed. Learning will take place in a confidential atmosphere through group work and interaction, parent education teaching segments, and video/film presentations.
Content may include the following topics:
• Positive Parenting Techniques
• Building healthy relationships within your family
• Effective Discipline and Communication Skills
• Understanding Age & Stage Development.
• Coping with Stress
• Discussing emotions and parenting stressors
• Dealing with change or loss
This program runs for 8 weeks and meets every Thursday from 6pm-8pm
Family SOS is a local non-profit, child-centered organization directed toward building strong and healthy families. http://www.familysos.ca/