Athletics Nova Scotia Indoor Open
Jan 29–30, 2021
Canada Games Centre
26 Thomas Raddall Drive, Halifax, NS
On January 22nd, 2021, the Province announced that sports competitions can return and this will be the first competition to take place at the CGC since last February. We’re excited to welcome back local athletes for Athletics Nova Scotia‘s Indoor Open Track Meet!
The Indoor Open Track Meet takes place on the Full Track (warm-ups on Near Court in the Field House):
- Friday, January 29th from 4pm to 9pm
- Saturday, January 30th from 12pm to 7pm
Protocols for the Meet include:
- All participants will enter the facility through the Field House doors at the side of the building
- Masks are required at all times, except while exercising
- Athlete numbers will be limited to 50 in the warm-up area
- Athletics NS will bring participants up to the Track one event at a time
- All athletes will exit the building through the front doors
- No spectators are permitted at this time
For more information on protocol specifics, click here.
Good luck to all the athletes!