ABCs of RESPs
November 9, 2014 | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Canada Games Centre, Boardroom
26 Thomas Raddall Dr, Halifax, NS B3S 0E2
Making the grade
As a Canadian leader in personal financial planning, we have been helping Canadians plan their financial futures since 1926.
Please join us for an exclusive no cost, no obligation opportunity to learn the basics and most important facts about planning for your children’s future! Please call us at 902.468.3444 to confirm your attendance as seating will be limited.
Topics of the presentation include:
- The Importance of an Education Saving Strategy
- The Advantages for You and Your Child
- Your Education Savings Options
- Building a Strategy Around RESPs
- The Canadian Education Savings Grant
Hosted by: Aaron Dressler, CIM, CFP, FMA, EPC, CFP – Division Director, Investors Group Financial Services