Atlantic Regional Synchronized Swimming Championships
May 18–20, 2018
Canada Games Centre
26 Thomas Raddall Drive
We’re excited to welcome the Atlantic Regional Synchronized Swimming Championships to the full Competition Pool.
From Friday, May 18th to Sunday, May 20th, we will be the host venue for the Championships.
Competition will run:
- Friday, May 18th | 4pm-9pm
- Saturday, May 19th | 8am-5pm
- Sunday, May 20th | 8am-4pm
Good luck to all the Synchro teams!
CGC Members & Users Info
Here’s what you need to know:
- Women’s & Men’s Dry Change Rooms will both be closed from 3pm on Friday through to Monday at 8am
- Dry Sauna will be closed from 4pm on Friday through to Sunday at 5pm
- Diving Boards will be closed until Monday
- All Aquafit classes will be running, except for Saturday’s 8am Hydrorider
The Leisure Pool is open during the Championships and Lane Swim times in the Competition Pool are as follows:
Friday, May 18th
- Lengths 5:30am-8:45am; 10:15am-12pm; 1pm-4pm
- Widths 9am-10am
Saturday, May 19th
- Lengths 7am-8am; 8pm-10pm
- Member Only Swim as usual from 6pm-8pm (No Diving Boards)
Sunday, May 20th
- Lengths 7am-8am; 5pm-6:50pm
For our full Aquatics schedule, click here. Stop by to see our friendly Customer Service staff if you have any questions.