Food Run Fun & Festivities
Join us in the Field House to celebrate community, active living and physical literacy from 9:30am to 12pm.
Participants will require their race bib for entrance to the Community Festival. Family and friends not participating in the race portion of the Food Run are more than welcome to attend the Community Festival, just bring a food or cash donation for admittance to the party.
We’re excited to welcome our sponsors and the following local organizations as part of our day:
- Jack 92.9
- Agropur Cooperative
- Booster Juice
- Canadian Blood Services
- Chebucto Community Health Team (Nova Scotia Health Authority)
- Diabetes Canada
- Engage Mainland North (EMN)
- FEED NOVA SCOTIA
- Halifax North West Trails Association (HNWTA)
- Heart & Stroke
- Immigration Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS)
- Joint Emergency Management (JEM) Mainland North
- Keshen Goodman Public Library
- Lifemark (open house in the clinic)
- Lifesaving Society of Nova Scotia
- Parkland Clayton Park
- RBC Training Ground
- Rope Skipping Association of Nova Scotia
- Seniors College Association of Nova Scotia (SCANS)
- Start Pickleball
In addition to our community booths, we will be offering face painting, bouncy castles, snacks and treats. Be prepared to say hello to the camera because we will be taking lots of pictures in the CGC photo booth and remember to use the hashtag #CGCFoodRun.
See you Sunday, October 15th!