Food Run Fun & Festivities
Join us in the Field House to celebrate community, active living and physical literacy from 9:30am to 12pm.
Participants will require their race bib for entrance to the Community Festival. Family and friends not participating in the race portion of the Food Run are more than welcome to attend the Community Festival, just bring a food or cash donation for admittance to the party.
We’re excited to welcome our sponsors and the following local organizations as part of our day:
- Agropur Dairy Cooperative
- Chebucto Community Health Team
- Dalhousie University (ACCESS)
- FEED NOVA SCOTIA
- Halifax Cycling Coalition
- Halifax North West Trails Association (HNWTA)
- Immigration Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS)
- Jack 92.9
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Keshen Goodman Public Library
- Lifemark (open house in the clinic)
- Lifesaving Society of Nova Scotia
- Mainland North JEM (Joint Emergency Management)
- RBC Training Ground
- Start Pickleball
In addition to our community booths, we will have bouncy castles, activities, snacks and treats. Be prepared to say hello to the camera because we will be taking lots of pictures in the CGC photo booth and remember to use the hashtag #CGCFoodRun.
See you Sunday, October 14th!