Food Run Fun & Festivities
The party is moving inside to the Field House from 10am to 1pm! The Festival celebrates community, active living and physical literacy.
Everyone is welcome after the race. Family and friends not participating in the race portion of the Food Run are more than welcome to attend the Community Festival, just bring a food donation for admittance to the party.
We’re excited to welcome the following organizations as part of our day:
- 92.9 Jack FM
- Action Laser Tag
- Athletics Nova Scotia
- Chebucto Community Health Team (Nova Scotia Health Authority)
- Engage Mainland North
- FEED NOVA SCOTIA
- Halifax Cycling Coalition
- Halifax North West Trails Association (HNWTA)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Immigration Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS)
- Lifemark (open house in the clinic)
- Lifesaving Society of Nova Scotia
- Lung Association of Nova Scotia
- RBC Training Ground
- Run Jump Throw Wheel
- Seniors College Association of Nova Scotia (SCANS)
In addition to our community booths, we will be offering face painting,bouncy castles, food sampling, coffee and smoothies. Be prepared to say hello to the camera because we will be taking lots of pictures in the CGC photo booth and remember to use the #CGCFoodRun.
See you on Sunday!