Drop-in Batting Cage – For CGC Members
Play ball! Starting on August 1st, 2019, our batting cage and pitching machine will be open for Member Only drop-in times.
Mondays | 6pm-8pm
Saturdays | 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Drop-in sign-up is required at the Field House Desk and is made in-person, day-of only.
- Members also need to complete a waiver at the time of sign-up, must be signed by a parent/guardian (18+ years).
- Bookings available in 30-minute increments, but if no-one is signed up following your 30-min slot, you can continue to play until the next booking.
- Members must be 5 years of age or older to use the batting cage.
- Members under 16 years must have a parent/guardian (18+ years) with them while using the batting cage.
Batting Cage Safety Standards
- Outdoor footwear (no spikes or cleats) is not permitted on the Track or in the batting cage at any time.
- Only water and sports drinks allowed on the Track – food is not permitted.
- All users of the batting cage must wear an approved batting helmet.
- Bats are not to be used outside of the batting cage.
- Those feeding balls the machine must be 15 years of age or older.
- Only CGC staff are to set-up and tear down the batting cage.