Winter 2018 Drop-In Fitness Schedule
Even more to choose from & included in membership!
December 21, 2017
Our Winter Drop-in Group Fitness schedule offers all your favourites, plus our new Fitness Programmer Amber Allan has added more lunchtime express classes, changed a couple class names and added more class times. Now with over 70 Drop-in classes, we’ll be offering even more for all ages and fitness levels. Try them all starting in January!
Here’s a preview of the changes from Amber:
- Take your lunch break at the CGC! 40-minute daily lunch time express classes will get you fit and back to the office quickly.
- We’ve also added a Yoga Express class with Caro on Tuesday and Thursday mornings to kick off your day starting at 7am.
- Zumba Kids is now CGC Kids Dance, but still so much fun
- Stop counting the reps. Start training to the beat. New drop-in class STRONG on Wednesday nights combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves which are synced to original music specifically designed to match every single move.
- New Core class at 7pm – Tuesdays with Melissa & Thursdays with Dennette
Don’t forget all classes on this schedule are included in your membership or day pass! View the Winter 2018 Drop-in Fitness Schedule.*
*Please note: On holidays, we offer a reduced number of classes and will post these changes in advance on our website and Fitness notice boards within the facility.
What’s the difference between CGC’s Registered Fitness Programs and the Drop-in Group Fitness Classes included in your membership or day pass?
Registered Fitness Programs
Registered programs are designed for the participant who wishes to progress over the course of a program. Led by our certified instructors, these programs are smaller in size allowing for more specialized training and attention to help you reach your goals. Registered programs are not included in membership fees, but members do receive a discounted rate. Spaces are limited, so pre-registration is required. Click here to view what’s being offered in the Winter 2018 Program Guide.
Drop-In Group Fitness Classes
More than 70 Drop-In Fitness Classes a week are included in your membership or day pass. If you’re looking to cross-train or to try something new, these classes are designed for all fitness levels (unless otherwise noted). Zumba, aquafit, interval training, yoga, and more.