Victoria Day Long Weekend 2023
May 19th to 22nd, 2023
May 11, 2023
Happy Victoria Day!
Here’s what’s happening at the CGC over the Victoria Day Long Weekend. For all of our long weekend activities, please see our Field House, Aquatics, and Fitness schedules or stop by to see one of our friendly Customer Service Team Members.
Friday, May 19th
- Regular Facility Hours | 5:30am-10pm
- Registered Aquatics programs are running
- All Drop-in Group Fitness classes are running as per the schedule
Saturday, May 20th & Sunday, May 21st
- Regular Facility Hours | 7am-9pm
- No swim lessons or Swim Academy
- Registered Aquatics Leadership programs are running (First Aid Course and Sunday’s Bronze Cross)
- Registered Recreation programs are running (Saturday’s Para Karate)
- Registered Fitness programs are running (Saturday’s Functional Pilates and Sunday’s Weight Lifting for Women)
- All Drop-in Group Fitness classes are running as per the schedule, except Sunday’s 10am HIIT is cancelled
Victoria Day | Monday, May 22nd
- Facility Holiday Hours | 8am-8pm
- No registered Recreation or Aquatics programs, including Swim Academy*
- Open Swim 2pm-7:50pm
- Aquatics & Field House Schedules for the week of May 22nd-28th – will be posted by May 18th
- Registered Fitness programs are running (Monday’s Iron Circuit)
- All Drop-in Fitness classes are running as per the schedule, except 1pm Aqua Yoga is cancelled
- Monday’s 9:15am Cardio Combat has been switched to a HIIT class with Anne!
- Child Minding is closed
*A note to registered program participants: Victoria Day has been accounted for in your program start and end dates, so there are no make-up sessions to worry about.