2017 Summer Camps & Programs Guide Now Online!
Member Online Registration begins March 27
March 10, 2017
Are you ready for the summer? We are!
Make a splash with us this summer and find programs just for you in our 2017 Summer Camps & Programs Guide. Your favorite summer camps and programs are back, along with some exciting new ones to keep you active. We continue to offer programs for all ages, interests and fitness levels during the summer focused on physical literacy and Sport For Life principles.
The fun begins July 3rd and runs weekly until September 1st. There are 24 unique camps to choose from in all, but here’s a little peek at what we’ve got in store:
- Superhero Training Camp | Show off your super strength, stellar speed and incredible creativity while saving the world.
- Beach Blast Camp | Come splish and splash and have a blast! This beach themed camp will be filled with water activities and crafts, with a special beach field trip.
- Olympic Camp | Get ready to jump your highest, run your fastest and try your best! Participate in a wide variety of Olympic themed sports and activities to get your ready for the mini-triathlon at the end of the camp.
- Robotics Camp | Building on the success of the Robotics camps with the younger age groups, we are excited to offer Robotics Camp for ages 11-14. Maneuver your robots around a course, launch balls, view people with infrared technology & much more!
- WeDo Camp | Spend the week building cool robots and machines, and then learn how to bring them to life with the WeDo System!
- Multi-Sport camps, Karate, Rhythmic Gymnastics & Dance, Diving, Run-Jump-Throw and more…
Fitness and Wellness
- Get a sweat on in our early morning or evening Boot Camps, a TRX class, or strengthen, lengthen and tone in one of our Pilates programs
- Test your strength and form in our Intro to Barbell Training or mix up your workout with a Kettlebell program
- Returning to our lineup is Stroller Circuit – stay in shape and have fun without leaving your little one
- Youth and Elite Sports Performance Training and Personal Training will be running all summer long – and you can too!
- Dive into summer with swimming lessons that start at the Parents & Tots level through to Adult lessons
- Enhance your aquatic skills and have tons of fun with Jr. Lifesaving Club and Summer Swim Team
Summer Registration Information
Online | March 27th, begins at 8am
In-person | March 30th, begins at 8am
Online | April 4th, begins at 8am
In-person | April 11th, begins at 8am
NOTE: Deferred Payment option for Summer Camp registration is only available through in-person registration at the Customer Service Desk. For more information, please call our camps line at 902.490.2581.