Spring 2024 Program Guide Is Here!
Online member registration opens February 20th, 2024
February 9, 2024
CGC’s Spring 2024 Program Guide features a variety of registered recreation, fitness and wellness, and aquatics programs to help you be active this spring. No matter how you like to move, move with confidence, stay healthy and physically active regardless of your age. Our quality programs offer something for all interests and fitness levels while focusing on physical literacy and Sport For Life principles.
Here’s a peek at what’s available starting in April.
- Learn the badminton rules, movement skills and play games in these Badminton programs Introduction (ages 6-8) or Development (ages 9-14)
- Participate in Pickleball skills and drills sessions in the Field House while learning the basics of this game or improving your skills (programs for ages 18+)
- Join Sensei Jeff, William, Jack, Peg, Renata or Heather in one of many Karate and Para-Karate programs suitable for all ages and skill levels
Fitness and Wellness (Ages 16+)
Adult Specialized Programs
- Sign up and get fit with CGC’s Strength & Conditioning Coach Dylan on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays—Iron Circuit, Toughen Up or Toughen Up 101!
- NEW! Youth Strength & Conditioning program gives youth in grades 10-12 an opportunity to work with an Exercise Specialist and master the principles of effective training
- Embrace the opportunity for change, growth and enhanced well-being in Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy
- Elevate your practice in Power Yoga, a high-energy program incorporating a flowing sequence of poses
- Warm up and move through a combination of yoga postures using weights and strength building motions in Strengthen & Flow
- Learn the basics and improve your overall foundation, physical fitness, and mindfulness in Introduction to Yoga
- Prefer to take things slow? Yin Yoga offers a slow paced, soothing, and meditative style aimed to improve flexibility and joint mobility, and increases blood and lymphatic circulations
- Learn basic aquatic survival skills and proper swimming techniques with Lifesaving Society’s Swim for Life programs; group lessons also available for teens and adults
- Group and private inclusion swim lessons available
- Review our Leadership Programs Chart for how to become a lifeguard and/or instructor and how to become CGC Aquatics staff. In Leadership Programs, you can learn vital first aid, lifeguarding, athletic integrity, and of course, have fun!
Spring 2024 Registration Dates
Online | February 20th, 2023; beginning at 8:00 am
In-person | February 22nd, 2023; beginning at 8:00 am
Online | February 27th, 2023; beginning at 8:00 am
In-person | March 29th, 2023; beginning at 8:00 am
Don’t forget, you’ll need a MyRec account to register for all CGC programs!