Spring 2016 Program Guide is Here!
Online Registration for Members begins Feb. 23
February 12, 2016
The snow may still be on the ground, but we’ve got a great case of spring fever because our Spring 2016 Program Guide is out! We made sure to fill our programming line-up with quality programs to keep you moving and motivated. There is something for all ages, interests and fitness levels. Here are a few highlights:
- Our Karate, Dance and Gymnastics programs continue to be popular.
- We have three new programs this spring: Outdoor Adventures (learn to design & build a kid’s garden), Community Youth Leadership (practice your public speaking, resume writing skills and more) and Adult Rhythmic Gymnastics (gain flexibility and balance).
- Enter a team in our NEW 3 ON 3 BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT (we even have an early bird registration!)
Fitness and Wellness
- Yoga, Nordic Pole Walking and TRX are just a few of our returning Fitness programs for you to enjoy.
- Try one of these new programs this spring: Intro to Olympic Lifting (learn safe technique), Parent & Baby Aquafit (workout and have a splash with your new little one), Building Better Bones (for those with osteoporosis) and Prenatal Fit Camp (stay strong and healthy during pregnancy).
- Don’t forget our four one-day Saturday Workshops – Hip Opener, Nordic Pole Walking TRX and Introductory ViPR!
- Did you know that, in addition to swim lessons, we also have Aquatics Clubs? Choose from Jr. Lifesaving, Water Polo, Summer Swim Team (with free Spring Training session) or Diving!
Reminder: New registration time is 8am
Online: February 23rd, beginning at 8am
In-person: February 26th, beginning at 8am
Online: March 1st, beginning at 8am
In-person: March 8th, beginning at 8am