Spring 2016 Drop-in Fitness Schedule
Schedule runs April 1st-June 30th, 2016
March 24, 2016
Spring Fitness. It happens here.
We were so excited about our Spring 2016 Drop-in Group Fitness Schedule, that we decided to start it a few days earlier on Friday, April 1st, 2016 (instead of the original April 4th start date)! This Spring schedule will run through to Thursday, June 30th, 2016*
Spring is a great time to renew your New Year’s resolutions or shake up your current workouts. As always, the Drop-in Fitness Schedule is designed for all fitness levels and offers something for everyone – and the Spring schedule is no different with a healthy mix of new classes and your favourites. Our instructors are all certified and excited to work with you to ensure proper technique and a great workout. Here are a few schedule highlights as noted by our Fitness & Wellness team:
- NEW – Zumba Toning on Saturdays at 10:15 am with Cynthia
- Early morning weekday Spin Class has moved to Monday & Wednesday mornings at 6am
- Wednesday evening Zumba is now in a prime time slot at 6pm on Thursdays
- Dave will now be teaching Yoga on Sunday evenings at 7pm
- Jodi will be teaching Hard Core at 6:15pm on Tuesdays
- Walkabout program on the Track has moved to mornings at 9:15am
- The minimum age to attend our Drop-in Fitness Classes has been lowered to 12 years.
Don’t forget our over 50 Drop-in Group Fitness classes are included in your membership or day pass!
Copies of the new schedule are also available at the Customer Service Desk and posted on the Fitness Board in the Centre. If you are looking for a more specialized training program, see our Spring 2016 Program Guide for details on our registered fitness programs, or book an appointment with one of our Exercise Specialists.
Happy Spring Fitness!
*Please note: On holidays, we offer a reduced number of classes and will post these changes in advance on our website and Fitness notice boards within the facility.