Nova Scotia Masters Provincial Championships
April 24th Aquatics Schedule Changes
April 15, 2016
We’re excited to be co-hosting the Nova Scotia Masters Swimming Provincial Championships on Sunday, April 24th from 12:30pm to 5:30pm here in our the full Aquatics Centre. The CGC Masters Swim Club, along with the Halifax Chronos Masters Swim Team, will welcome swim teams and clubs from across Nova Scotia.
Our Club finished their last season with an overall score of 271, landing them in 5th place out of 13 teams. The competition includes 46 events including both individual races and relays for participants of all ages and skill levels. Members and guests are welcome to stop by to cheer on our CGC Masters Swim Club as they compete here at home.
The Provincial Championships do mean changes to our Aquatics schedule for the day. Here’s what you you need to know:
- This Aquatics Centre is booked for the event from 12:30pm to 5:30pm
- Open Swims (Leisure Pool) | 7am-8:30am and 5:30pm-6:50pm
- Lane Swims | 7am-8:15am (Lengths), 8:30am-9am (Widths, Limited 2 Lanes) and 5:30pm-6:50pm (Lengths)
- Swimming Lessons take place from 8:30am-12:30pm
- Water Slides | 5:30pm-6:50pm
- Deep Aquafit | 6pm-6:50pm
- Female Only $3 Swim | 7pm-8:15pm
- Male Only $3 Swim | 8:30pm-9:45pm
- Please note: Member Only Swim from 12pm-1pm is cancelled
Thank you for your understanding. Be sure to check our website for updates or contact us with any questions.
Good luck to our Masters Swim Club!