New Schedule | Fall 2016 Drop-In Group Fitness
August 24, 2016
As the weather cools down, stay warm with our Fall 2016 Drop-in Group Fitness Schedule. This first fall schedule will run from Monday, September 6th to Sunday, September 25th, to line up with the Field House Maintenance Closure. On Monday, September 5th we will be running a reduced fitness schedule for Labour Day.
Here are a few highlights on the schedule:
- CGC Walking Club is new this fall and combines the registered Nordic Pole and the Walkabout Program into one. Get your feet moving and heart pumping with us!
- In Tai Chi, you will be guided through gentle, no-impact movements with proven health benefits such as improved balance, coordination, increased muscle strength alongside reduced stress. Cards are available for Tai Chi classes 15 minutes prior to class start time at the Fitness Centre Desk.
- Keep your stress down with the new Transform class. Transform unites Yoga and Plyometric sports movements to create a mind/body experience like no other!
- Zumba Kids will engage children ages 7-11 to get active and sweat it out with us.
- Keep that heart rate pumping with Athletic Step, HIIT and Pumped, which are all returning in the fall.
For all of the water-lovers, we’ve got all of your Aquafit favourites returning this fall:
- Combo Aquafit is moving from it’s Monday time slot to Friday mornings at 11am.
- Deep Aquafit is being added on Mondays at 11am.
- Aquastep and Arthritis Classes are coming back into the fall schedule and will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm respectively.
- Shallow Aquafit is also back in the regular time slots.
- With our Hydrorider classes staying consistent in their Wednesday and Friday times, we’re sure you will be able to find something to dip your toes into!
Don’t forget all classes on this schedule are included in your membership or day pass! View the Fall 2016 Drop-In Group Fitness Schedule.
With the Field House getting some TLC over the first few weeks, classes may be moved around to accommodate all programs and class scheduling. Copies of the new schedule will be available at the Customer Service Desk and posted on the Fitness Board in the Centre. If you are looking for a more specialized training program, book an appointment with one of our Exercise Specialists.
*Please note: On holidays, we offer a reduced number of classes and will post these changes in advance on our website and Fitness notice boards within the facility.