2016 Summer Camps & Programs Guide Now Online!
Member Online Registration begins March 29
March 11, 2016
There is not much that says summer more than the words CAMP! We’re super excited to launch our 2016 Summer Camps & Programs Guide. There is something for all ages, interests and fitness levels. Here are some of our summer highlights:
- Swim Lessons, Olympics, Wrestling, Multi-Sport Adventurers, Lifesaving Rescue & Beach Blast, Art Explosion, Superhero Training, Outdoor Rangers and much more. WOW, the CGC is the place to be for a fun-filled, healthy and active summer!
- Summer camps continue to align to the Sport for Life (S4L) model to help kids get an active start in life. Our trained Physical Literacy & Behaviour Specialists will incorporate camp themes while working on the S4L Basic & Fundamental Movement skills.
Fitness and Wellness
- Keep fit this summer with one of these registered programs: Ballet Barre, Boot Camp, Kettlebell, Nordic Pole Walking, TRX Training Camp or Pilates.
- Our Pre and Post Natal Yoga and Stroller Circuit programs are still on too!
- We also offer Youth & Elite Sports Performance Training all summer.
- Two of our Aquatics Clubs will be very active this summer – compete with the CGC Summer Swim Team or have fun with our Jr. Lifesaving Club who will have the opportunity to compete at the Nova Scotia Junior Lifeguard Championship at Rissers Beach in August.
Summer Registration Information
NOTE: Deferred Payment option for Summer Camp registration is only available through in-person registration at the Customer Service Desk. For more information, please call our camps line at 902.490.2581.
Online: March 29th, beginning at 8am
In-person: April 1st, beginning at 8am
Online: April 5th, beginning at 8am
In-person: April 12th, beginning at 8am